How To Order
Once contacted back by me, a deposit (not refundable) of the 20% is need to confirm the order. The rest 80% will be paid before the consignment (The waiting period varies, but usually is about 1 1/2 months after the beginning of the construction).
Once received the guitar, the customer have 7 days for the right of withdrawal. If the instrument arrives intact and without damages the cost will be refund, except the return shipping costs. All the restoration costs will be deducted from the refund. If I don’t recive the final 80% payment after a period of 3 weeks from the completion of the guitar, I will consider the order as cancelled and both guitar and deposit will be retained.
I ship worldwide with currier. All the guitar will be shipped in their hardshell case, inside a hard box and the shipping is insured for the total cost of the guitar. Shipping costs may vary depending on the Country.
The antique finish I apply on my guitars consists in just 2 coats of nitrocellulose lacquer, the same way Selmer guitars were lacquered, over a dumped wood. It means the thickness of the varnish is very thin, with open pore and grain, and the look is like an old guitar. In this way the wood is more free to vibrate giving to the guitar an authentic old and traditional sound.